There are different transportation options:
By bus (ADO), by taxi, by rental car or by private transfer service.
By bus: Cancun Buses operates a timetabled service, they usually run every 30 min from the Cancun Airport to Playa del Carmen non-stop. It is a 50-60 minute ride away. The service begins at both the (terminal) T1 International and (terminal) T2. You will easily find the ADO bus ticket module located on the arrivals level inside and outside each of these terminals. Major credit and debit cards are accepted.
There are two bus stations in Playa del Carmen, one is called (Quinta Terminal) located on 5th avenue and Benito Juaréz avenue, 5 minutes walking to the hotel. There is another bus station called (Alterna terminal) located on 20th avenue between 12 north street and 12th Bis Street which is closer to the hotel just 3 minutes walking to the hotel.
By rental car: Cancun’s Airport is located just 55.6km from the hotel and driving takes about 45 minutes in light traffic. Most routes to the airport carry regular signs of the universally recognisable traffic symbols.
By private transfer service: It can be reserved with our reservations team by phone or email. If you have not pre-booked, it is recommended to do it at least 24hrs prior to your arrival. You could be picked up at T1, T2, or T3 and taken directly to the hotel.
We have six types of rooms:
- Crash Pad (one queen bed)
- King Suite (one king bed)
- Tropical King (one king bed)
- Two Queens (two queen beds)
- Loft Suite (one king bed)
- Calixta Suite (one king bed)
Descriptions of rooms can be viewed during the online room reservation process or you can visit our Rooms section in our website.
We offer our guests:
- Blackout curtains
- Rain shower
- Flat screen LCD Smart TV with cable and Netflix access
- Complimentary high speed wireless internet service
- The most comfortable mattress
- Central air with climate control
- Dimmable mood lighting
- In room 15” safe box
- Power outlet to charge electrical devices
- Bedside USB port
- Floor to ceiling noise reduction windows
It is prohibited to smoke in the rooms for safety reasons. Although, the rooms have a terrace where smoking is allowed.
A complimentary breakfast is included and it’s served in our restaurant “La Fabulosa Tropical Cafe” located on the rooftop.
We have La Fabulosa Tropical Cafe restaurant located on the rooftop. We offer breakfast, lunch and bar service.
Payment can be made directly at the hotel at the arrival but it depends on the terms and conditions your reservation was made under.
Yes, we accept dogs only. An additional fee may be applied.
You can reserve general and private tours with either our reservations team or our Front Desk agents.
In case of a reservation cancelation request, only the minimum penalties will be applied according to what is established in the cancellation policy, otherwise the total cost paid would be lost.
Our cancellation policy establishes the following penalties:
• Cancellation in low season: A one night penalty will be charged as long as it is done at least 3 days in advance.
• Cancellation in mid season: A penalty of two nights will be charged as long as a minimum of 7 days in advance is made.
• Cancellation in high season: A penalty of three nights will be charged as long as a minimum of 14 days in advance is made.
Consider the New Year and Easter holidays as high season. The terms and conditions may vary depending on the conditions under which your reservation was purchased.
In the case of a reservation with non-refundable policies, the above would not apply.
The nights without modifications, or early departures will not apply for any type of refund.
If you made your reservation through Cotelier Hotels, you need to contact us directly at Tel. 984 147 6242 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you made your reservation through a travel agency, you need to contact them directly.